Tuesday 24 September 2013

What is "F1" all about.

Hello, brothers and sisters.

Today I'm quite busy with my F1 competition. It was a competition where four members in each team, compete with other teams all around the national. Every member got his own purpose and duty to be fulfill. As for me, I'm the Design Engineer of the team. It sounds cool but it was challenging.   I was dead tired and frustrated while learning those mind-boggling software of mine. It called SOLIDWORKS, and it works like solid. The team needed a F1 car, so I build one. It was hard and sometimes you will feel like giving up, but all of it is worth it.




 Although the car is done, there is still so many things to do. I have to prepare the orthogonal drawings, the details on the specifications of the car and many more! There are all for our team  portfolio and it need to be perfect. I managed to finish my part but are still challenges ahead of me. The Verbal Present. As you make it, you need to present it. Thus, I need to enhance a better vocabulary and develop my skills in speaking to the audiences and judges. All in all, the competition is a journey that I will never experience it anymore, no without the oppurtunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment