Monday 23 September 2013

Nobelist MINDEST Workshop

I know the spelling is wrong but that just it. The "typo" that have been happened to us all over again. Yeah...it has been several times that the "typo" hit us on our merchandise and t-shirt, but that is another story. The correct way to spell it is the "NOBELIST MINDSET". Nevertheless, that's not my main point here. The point that I want to tell you about is the Nobelist Mindset Workshop (NMW) that have been running this week. 
                                                 


I attended the first Nobel Laureate's program and it was fun! There a lot of things that I have learnt. PASSION! Well, that's true. All we need is passion to strive in achieving success. NMW also taught me the perseverance while facing obstacles and challenges. I hope the passion is still in me and will never ever disappear. I'm hoping the best of the best for my future. Don't you will? Think through and decide.



No comments:

Post a Comment