Thursday 26 September 2013

Continuation OF Works



Finally I'm free from any kind of competitions. My "F1 in schools competition" was meaningful and worth to remember. Now, I'm determine to excel in my Final Exam! I got to study hard and smart as well as to maintain a good health.

As usual, today,  the instructors give us tonnes of work to complete our carry marks component. It is vital as it will be count 40% of my Final Exam. Thus, I will do the best of the best in achieving those carry marks! I will not let the history to repeat itself. The way to success is not to let the history to repeat itself but to constantly practice and learn all of our hearts.





Now, I look forward to participate in co-curricular camp that will be held this weekend. I need to be prepared mentally and physically. The experience that I going to gain will be a lesson to remember for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment